So here is a quick rundown of the past weekend, sorry it’s so lame but somehow life has been busy this week!
- Bumped my head getting water out of the fridge, not really a big deal but Dan actually heard it. There may have been tears. Ouch. Good start.
- We were delayed leaving my parents place because some smart-ass kids stuck an egg in the car exhaust.
- Delayed again after receiving call that I forgot my purse.
- Delayed again trying to find trailhead finally gave up and went to Albion Hills.
- There was a weird bike race on, thought I was going to experience what getting hit by a bike was like.
- Hiking poles=lightning.
- Returned home only to shop for 3 hours. Total time on feet 7.5hrs.
- We slept in, so we left late.
- Everyone was grumpy on the trails.
- Running on tired legs hasn’t been getting easier, so we stopped (actually we were still walking) for a freezie.
- Room to go’s were visited.
- Tried smoked salmon jerky, tasty, high in salt but disappointingly low in calories.
- We lost of track time and kept saying good morning to passersby, it was 2pm.
- Saw some inspirational graffiti.
- And finally even though we were exhausted we managed to clean our condo!! (It was getting bad, embarrassingly bad.)